[TM] Re: Levels per Bonus Feat

  • Felonius Stark
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 24, 2008
      Perhaps it was a temporary fluke? I've been seeing a few lately
      (supposed parse errors that don't happen twice, sources getting loaded
      twice when listed once... nothing repeatable).

      I went back to check today, and the first level Dwarven Rogue is now
      only getting 2 feats when set to 1|1. (as would be proper (though it's
      not what I wanted, it's just a test...)