  • John Bellando <harliquinn_whiteshadow@ho
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 27, 2003
      The number at the front indicates at what class level this ability is
      gained. It's separated for ease of reading and to highlight that
      fact. You can get more than 1 ability at each level. Usually they go
      onto 1 line but in this case, Tir made a series of movement
      definitions for each sizecategory.

      John

      --- In PCGenListFileHelp@yahoogroups.com, "Tomasina76 <TomS@P...>"