Re: Tag Deffinition

  • John Bellando <harliquinn_whiteshadow@ho
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 27 6:01 AM
      Only the % is replaced by a value. You can string multiple %'s in one
      SA statement and variables are usually defined and used in those
      cases where the number can change:

      SA: Sneak Attack +%d%|SneakAttack|SneakAttackDie
      DEFINE:SneakAttack|1 DEFINE:SneakAttackDie|6

      In this way you can have BONUS:VAR|SneakAttack|CL=Rogue statements
      that increase the variable automatically to reflect level changes or
      other variations.

      John

      --- In PCGenListFileHelp@yahoogroups.com, John Sussenberger
      <j_sheridan@y...> wrote:

      > The + is just text.
      > So if I have a character class that has the following lines in it I
      would have a SA called "Foo +2d6" on my character if I was 2nd level
      > 1 SA:Foo +%d6|1
      > 2 SA:Foo +%d6|1
      > -John-
      > "Tomasina76 <TomS@P...>" <TomS@P...> wrote:so is the +% adding the
      number after the | to the current value of %

      > i.e. "+% |1" is the ewquivielent of "variable = variable + 1"
      >
      > --- In PCGenListFileHelp@yahoogroups.com, John Sussenberger
      > <j_sheridan@y...> wrote:
      > >
      > > % is a variable in this case. The % is replaced by the number
      > after the pipe "|"
      > > Several of these SA tags stack. Check out the Rogue in the PHB
      > section (or SRD section if you have the latest code).
      > > -John-
      >

      > Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

      Service.