Natural Attack: Add via Feat or Template?

  • musicguerilla
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 31, 2008
      OK the questions just keep on a-comin'!!! lol

      I have a custom feat that adds a natural poison spit attack. Is there a
      way to code that into the feat, or would it be better to use a template
      and simply add THAT to the feat instead?

      and AGAIN as always, THANKS GANG!!! :)

      Bri

      "What, ANOTHER wave of enemies is attacking us???" "Oh, stop whining!
      It's XP, man!!!"
    • musicguerilla

        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 2, 2008
          <musicguerilla@...> wrote:

          > OK the questions just keep on a-comin'!!! lol
          >
          > I have a custom feat that adds a natural poison spit attack. Is there
          > way to code that into the feat, or would it be better to use a
          template
          > and simply add THAT to the feat instead?

          I can't say this is the perfect way, but I had a similar feat and used
          a template called from the feat. It worked that way. Hope this helps.

          Shelley
          Message 4 of 4 , Apr 2, 2008
            Feat or Template will both work. Though I like Templates better for base
            things, Feats are great for on the fly. I think the Feat will work just
            fine.

            musicguerilla wrote:
            > OK the questions just keep on a-comin'!!! lol
            >
            > I have a custom feat that adds a natural poison spit attack. Is there a
            > way to code that into the feat, or would it be better to use a template
            > and simply add THAT to the feat instead?
            >
            > and AGAIN as always, THANKS GANG!!! :)
            >
            > Bri
            >
            > "What, ANOTHER wave of enemies is attacking us???" "Oh, stop whining!
            > It's XP, man!!!"

            ~ Andrew Maitland (LegacyKing)
            "Quick-Silverback Tracker Monkey"