Question about errata for books - need official data monkey answer

  • Shelley
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 30, 2008
      As a data monkey, if I know there is errata for a book, should I be
      using the 'book-book' or the errata for the book.

      Case in point, my weird beastie I've been looking at has a number of
      changes in the errated version. To address what Andrew pointed out, it
      no longer advances backward.

      What's the official data monkey direction on this?

      Shelley
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 30, 2008
        Use the latest Errata - Note the Errata changes in the set, so those
        coming behind will know what is book and what is errata. (Version of
        errata is also a good idea.)

        Shelley wrote:
        > As a data monkey, if I know there is errata for a book, should I be
        > using the 'book-book' or the errata for the book.
        >
        > Case in point, my weird beastie I've been looking at has a number of
        > changes in the errated version. To address what Andrew pointed out, it
        > no longer advances backward.
        >
        > What's the official data monkey direction on this?
        >
        > Shelley

        ~ Andrew Maitland (LegacyKing)
        "Quick-Silverback Tracker Monkey"