Re: Having trouble with multi-selectable feats

  • jonbravo768
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 11, 2008
      --- In PCGenListFileHelp@yahoogroups.com, "Barak" <barak@...> wrote:

> [...]

      /slaps forehead

      Worked as soon as I tried it. Wow, CHOOSE really seems to be broken.

      Thank you for the excellent advice, as usual, Barak.

      -Thomas
    • musicguerilla
      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 11, 2008
        Speaking of CHOOSE, has weapon specialization/other "choose" type feats
        been fixed yet for the next release?

      • Eddy Anthony
        Message 3 of 6 , Mar 11, 2008
          musicguerilla scribed:

          > Speaking of CHOOSE, has weapon specialization/other "choose" type feats
          > been fixed yet for the next release?

          Yes.
          --
          ~ Eddy Anthony (MoSaT)
        • taluroniscandar
          Message 4 of 6 , Mar 12, 2008
            > > CHOOSE:FEATSELECT|TYPE=GifDivPat

            CHOOSE:FEATSELECT only every really appeared in domain.lst files and
            may be specific to them.