Re: Class Feature Doubling Feat Effect

  • taluroniscandar
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 24, 2008
      > OK, so I've got this base class "SkillMonkey" that has a class ability
      > in which the effects of ONE Skill Focus feat is doubled, but only if
      > SkillMonkey is their highest base class level. I can't figure out how
      > to make this work. Any hints?

      There is a var that gives classlevels in a specific class and then you
      could use boolean operators (=, >, <=, etc) and if statements, etc.

      Problem is I don't know how you would code it to expand the if
      statment/> operands as a character added more distinct classes.

      You could code a COST:0 feat that selects from the characters existing
      Skill Focus feats to add another 3 (or 2 if in SRD) and then provide
      dm/player enforcement. No a perfect solution but it would work.