Looking for...

  • Jonathan Thompson
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 9, 2008
      Im sorry to use the bandwith like this, but Im looking for the person that
      was doing the data entry for Sherwood. Andrew I think is his name. I had a
      system crash a couple of months ago and lost all the information concerning
      it. Would he contact me off list asap?
      --
      Jonathan M. Thompson
      Battlefield Press, Inc

      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 9, 2008
        Contacted off-list.

        Jonathan Thompson wrote:
        > Im sorry to use the bandwith like this, but Im looking for the person that
        > was doing the data entry for Sherwood. Andrew I think is his name. I had a
        > system crash a couple of months ago and lost all the information concerning
        > it. Would he contact me off list asap?

        --
        ~ Andrew Maitland (LegacyKing)
        "Quick-Silverback Tracker Monkey"