Re: [PCGenListFileHelp] Re: WEAPONBONUS tag in CLASS level line

  • Eric C Smith
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 6, 2008
      Hi Folks!

      On Jan 6, 2008, at 5:27 PM, Mark St. Thomas wrote:
      > --- In PCGenListFileHelp@yahoogroups.com, "Barak" <barak@...> wrote:

      And this is where the doc team comes in . . . :-)

      I'll open a tracker to handle this issue, but I need a bit more
      info . . .

      Does this same behavior apply to all three WEAPONBONUS tags? (Class,
      Race, and Template)

      Eric C Smith
      Doc 2nd
      PCGen Project
    • Eric C. Smith
      Message 2 of 7 , Jan 7, 2008
        [ 1866131 ] WEAPONBONUS doesn't use a CHOOSE dialog
        <http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?
        func=detail&aid=1866131&group_id=25576&atid=748234>

        --- In PCGenListFileHelp@yahoogroups.com, "Mark St. Thomas" <astromath@...> wrote:

      • Tom Parker
        Message 3 of 7 , Jan 8, 2008
          <drew0500@...> wrote:

          > If you want a chooser, you need to use a CHOOSE tag, if you want a
          > bonus, you use a BONUS tag.
          >
          > So, CHOOSE:WEAPONPROF| comes to mind, or CHOOSE:STRING|wp1|wp2|wp3

          CHOOSE:STRING should be used for Strings, not for Weaponprofs. If you
          intend to "reuse" the result of a CHOOSE in another token (other than
          something like SA), you should NOT be using STRING.

          TP.