Re: WEAPONBONUS tag in CLASS level line

  • Mark St. Thomas
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 6, 2008
      --- In PCGenListFileHelp@yahoogroups.com, "Barak" <barak@...> wrote:

> [...]

      Thx for the fast reply. But here again, the docs are not clear that
      WEAPONBONUS does not pop up a chooser.
    • Eric C Smith
      Message 2 of 7 , Jan 6, 2008
        Hi Folks!

        On Jan 6, 2008, at 5:27 PM, Mark St. Thomas wrote:
        > --- In PCGenListFileHelp@yahoogroups.com, "Barak" <barak@...> wrote:

        And this is where the doc team comes in . . . :-)

        I'll open a tracker to handle this issue, but I need a bit more
        info . . .

        Does this same behavior apply to all three WEAPONBONUS tags? (Class,
        Race, and Template)

        Eric C Smith
        Doc 2nd
        PCGen Project
      • Eric C. Smith
        Message 3 of 7 , Jan 7, 2008
          [ 1866131 ] WEAPONBONUS doesn't use a CHOOSE dialog
          <http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?
          func=detail&aid=1866131&group_id=25576&atid=748234>

          --- In PCGenListFileHelp@yahoogroups.com, "Mark St. Thomas" <astromath@...> wrote:

        • Tom Parker
          Message 4 of 7 , Jan 8, 2008
            <drew0500@...> wrote:

            > If you want a chooser, you need to use a CHOOSE tag, if you want a
            > bonus, you use a BONUS tag.
            >
            > So, CHOOSE:WEAPONPROF| comes to mind, or CHOOSE:STRING|wp1|wp2|wp3

            CHOOSE:STRING should be used for Strings, not for Weaponprofs. If you
            intend to "reuse" the result of a CHOOSE in another token (other than
            something like SA), you should NOT be using STRING.

            TP.