Re: [PCGenListFileHelp] Re: Inventory: Temporary Bonuses: bonuses turned off?

    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 5, 2008
      Hi Ken,

      Ken Coar wrote:
      > I realise this sounds like the I've asked in the wrong group, but not
      > being able to find out what the message means strikes me as a
      > documentation failure. :-)

      I wasn't aware that you could turn off temp bonuses EXCEPT for the
      preview screen, there is a pane right hand side (can be hidden but not
      normally by default) that has check marks next to the temp bonus you are
      applying to the character.

      Other than that, I don't know of any way to "disable" the temp bonuses.

      ~ Andrew Maitland (LegacyKing)
      "Quick-Silverback Tracker Monkey"