Re: Custom item feats

  • jseturtle2
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 27, 2007
      Thanks for your suggestion. I have already given him (the
      spellcaster) the metamagic feat of empower spell. It didn't help.

      What I did was note it in the SProp section (which is just text as
      far as I can tell), so that the reader knows they are to empower the
      effects of the ring. I just thought that the reason the feats were
      there was to give the creator the opportunity to create an item that
      gives a feat. Say, you use a "circlet of spell enhancement" to
      empower your spells without having the feat yourself.

      However, they don't seem to be active in that manner, since they
      never get added like the spells do during custom item creation, and
      highlighting them along with a spell prevents the spell from being
      added to the item.

      --- In PCGenListFileHelp@yahoogroups.com, "taluroniscandar"