Re: [PCGenListFileHelp] Prestige Class question . . .

    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 18, 2007
      Yeah, unfortunately yahoo web mail interface isn't as nice as my
      Thunderbird client, nice breaks, I tried color so I could still reply in
      line. But here is my excerpts...

      In all cases, if the text doesn't have a class, feat or skill requirement, then you don't need to use a PRExxx tag. However, if it says "Must have had dinner with Max at least once" you can include that in a PRETEXT: tag.

      No Class req, no PRECLASS tag needed.

      Andrew Wilson wrote:
      > On Mon, Dec 17, 2007 at 01:41:29PM -0800, Andrew Maitland wrote:
      >
      >> My reply didn't break up the lines (Silly web interface...) so my reply is in RED.
      >>

      > And for those of us reading black and white text ... your reply is
      > indecipheaible.
      >
      > andrew

      ~ Andrew Maitland (LegacyKing)
      "Quick-Silverback Tracker Monkey"