RE: [PCGenListFileHelp] Re: Help

  • Mynex
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 8, 2002
      Well, I'm taking a break this weekend away from the list files...
      Everything except pools of radiance module (Bradh lock still) has been
      put into CVS this morning... I would go through the Bug/FReq/Data File
      trackers and fix as many of the issues as possible... barring that,
      actual list work? The equipmods files need to be put in order so that
      all the magic/optional sizes/masterwork items (weapons/armor only) can
      be archived out of the list files.

      On Monday I'll be going back through and pulling all those items/files
      to archive and fixing the pcc files...

      Just make sure you get a clean checkout from CVS...

      Mynex

      - #1 Evil assistant to the PCGen Code Monkeys (Code Badgerer)
      - PCGen Document & List File Silverback
      - RPG Gateway - Software Section Editor
      - RPG Reviews - d20 section Editor/Reviewer