RE: [PCGenListFileHelp] Substitution Levels for a Wizard

  • Barak
    Message 1 of 51 , Dec 7, 2007
      > does not get rid of that blasted familiar.

      Is what you posted the entirety of the substitution level you have? Or did
      you leave some stuff out of your post that's in the substitution level?

      I don't see how you can be getting the familiar if you are not granting the
      Summon Familiar feat in your substitution level and you are not incrementing
      the VAR that controls it (FamiliarLvl or whatever it is) - which is what I
      see from what you posted, so you shouldn't be getting it...

      Barak
    • Eddy Anthony
      Message 51 of 51 , Dec 10, 2007
        Joe Frazier, Jr. scribed:

        > There has been some talk about actually changing
        > this by having a TAG on the class line to indicate if you are allowed to
        > choose the base class or not. It seems some of the MSRD datasets do NOT
        > let you choose the base class.
        >
        > Eddy, do you want open a proposal on the _exp to add this tag to the
        > code. I know you and Andrew talked about it, but your the only Data
        > Chimp I remember to have commented on it, so we need an agreement to
        > push for a vote if we want this change in the before the end of the year.

        Hi Joe
        Yes I think we need this. In my mind this is more of a bug fix than a
        freq since it addresses a flaw we were previously unaware of. I'll start a
        thread over at experimental.
        --
        ~ Eddy Anthony (MoSaT)