Re: [PCGenListFileHelp] Spells and sorcerer question

    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 4, 2007
      Here's Tir's reply to your question back on 9/27

      Personally, I've done it like this. DESCRIPTOR:Sorcerer Bonus
      BONUS:CASTERLEVEL|DESCRIPTOR.Sorcerer Bonus|1 (And I did that on the
      class line so that I don't have to worry about stacking issues, and only
      have to do it once. :P Call me lazy in that area.) Does two things: a)
      Does the autocalc stuff right, without having to list every spell and
      iteration. b) Reminds me on the OS that the numbers are bumped for the
      Sorcerer because it is special.
      -- Tir Gwaith PCGen LST Chimp

      --
      ~ Andrew Maitland (LegacyKing)