Re: [PCGenListFileHelp] Re: Help with "Animal Ancestry" (Dragon #313)

  • Susan Dittmar
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 27, 2007
      Quoting ravenhawk9999 (ravenhawk9999@...):
      > The ruleset I'm using breaks down the HD and ECL into actual class
      > levels so that you can start a lycan character at 1st level, just not
      > as powerfull as a fully "mature" specimen. At first level, he has 1
      > HD and the stats that go with it, plus a few specials. At second,
      > theres no HD increase, but his damage reduction increases, he aquires
      > his claws, and a few more specials. At third, he aquires his second
      > HD, more lycan abilities, while forth and fifth are just abilities.
      >
      > The campain I'm creating him for is starting at third, and my char is
      > going to be a werewolf 1/ Sor 2

      As a work-around, how about creating a class 'werewolf' and some templates?
      The werewolf class would contain the two levels which actually add HD, and the
      three templates each deal with one level adjustment (including adding this
      level adjustment).
      It's not elegant, but at least you *can* handle your young werewolf character
      using PCGen this way...

      Hope that helps,

      Susan