Re: [PCGenListFileHelp] DOC Bug?

    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 27, 2007
      Either way works...

      CHOOSE:STAT indicates which stat you shouldn't use.
      CHOOSE:STAT|STR|DEX|CON|1 Would have INT ,WIS and CHA as choices...
      according to the docs.

      CHOOSE:Ability is the revamped CHOOSE:STRING version, though I'm iffy
      whether the syntax is CHOOSE:STRING|Foo|Bar|1 or CHOOSE:STRING|Foo,Bar|1

      However, regardless, CHOOSE:Title|STR,DEX,CON|1 will work because of the
      predefined JEP formula.

      Paul wrote:
      > In BONUS:STAT docs is has the following

      > BONUS:STAT|%LIST|2|TYPE=Inherent
      >
      > Adds two to character's Chosen stat from Inherent ability, doesn't
      > stack, but can be selected multiple times.
      >

      > Shouldn't it be CHOOSE:STAT?

      ~ Andrew Maitland (LegacyKing)
      "Quick-Silverback Tracker Monkey"