Re: [PCGenListFileHelp] Equipment Special Properties.

    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 25, 2007
      Lachlan MacLean wrote:
      > So, would the following be correct for what I want??

      Nope... corrections in line...
      > My Magic Boots
      > TYPE:Magic.Boots
      > EQMOD:CHARGED_ITEM_3|CHARGES[3]

      If you grabbed the above from an existing tag, then it should be good.
      > PREAPPLY:PC

      I don't think the PREAPPLY:PC is correct, and even if it is, you'd need
      to attach it to the bonus.
      > BONUS:CHECKS:Tumble|2

      Incorrect, we've left the double colon behind... only one colon. UNLESS
      we are talking about the NEW REPEATLEVEL tag.
      What you want is
      BONUS:SKILL|Tumble|2

      If you are doing a Save bonus it's
      BONUS:CHECKS|Reflex|2 or BONUS:CHECKS|BASE.Reflex|2