Re: [PCGenListFileHelp] A PRESA question

    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 24, 2007
      I think PRESA is the string up to the first '(', I could be wrong...

      So, SAB:My Death Gaze (Su)
      PRESA:My Death Gaze should work...

      But, yeah, using an ability would be better. Mind you, it is a lot of
      work. PRETEXT is always a good choice for things that require more
      effort than are worth... Or can't be implemented without serious
      alterations.

      Mark St. Thomas wrote:
      > I think I already know the answer to this, but I'm going to ask
      > anyway. Is it possible to PRESA a substring of an SA? In other words,
      > a Bodak has SA:Death Gaze (Su). Is it possible to PRESA just
      > for "Gaze"? There's a feat I want to put in PCGen whose prerequisite
      > is that the monster/race/character must have a gaze attack. Right now
      > I'm using PRETEXT for an indicator. Looking at the latest alpha with
      > ABILITY tags, it could be done, but I'd have to modify the core
      > datafile for Bodak to do it.

      ~ Andrew Maitland (LegacyKing)
      "Quick-Silverback Tracker Monkey"