Re: Editing phbclass.lst file

  • tir_gwaith
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 8, 2002
      The Bardic music stuff is for his Music ability, which is Super
      natural or Spell-like depending on which one he uses. Be sure to
      leave the DEFINE for the VAR there, too.

      To remove casting from a class:
      The casting stuff you want to remove is the CAST, KNOWN, and the
      Spell type/spell stat. The biggest change (exactly what you are
      looking for) is change the SS from CHA to None (Spell Stat) and ST
      (Spell Type) from Arcane to None. It's the 6th and 7th fields on the
      first line. Neither one has a tag in front. Bard doesn't have it,
      but if a class has a CASTAS, flag, you would want to also remove it.
      The MEMORIZE flag should also go away, as that is for spotaneous vs.
      prepared. Any class that had the SPELLBOOK flag you would also want
      to remove (to remove spellcasting). SPELLSKNOWN too. All but the
      CAST and KNOWN are on the first line.

      Tir Gwaith

      --- In PCGenListFileHelp@y..., "Chris Heismann" <christopher@h...>