Re: [pcgen] New to PCGen and already conffused...

    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 9, 2007
      Greetings Jander,

      Joe and Cormac already answered your main points, but I'd invite you
      over onto the PCGenListFileHelp group - email is
      PCGenListFileHelp@yahoogroups.com. (You'll need to sign up of course).

      We have plenty of people who'll answer your questions about how to make
      your own data sets - which would be most of the WotC source books, or
      any Source Book that we haven't made yet, but do have permission to
      make. (Limited volunteer pool after all).

      Joe and Jander - Able learner is accomplished through the CSKILL tag -
      it just changes a cross-class skill to a class skill.
      You'll also need to use the CHOOSE tag so you can select which skills.

      Melee Weapon Mastery - I'll be more than happy to share the answer to
      that on the ListHelp Group... Look forward to your questions.

      So, again welcome to the PCGen community and don't be afraid to ask
      questions. We are always happy to help out.

      --
      -- Andrew Maitland
      Data Gibbon, Tracker Gibbon, Docs Lemur

      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 9, 2007