Re: [PCGenListFileHelp] Calculating Skills like Star Wars Saga Edition

    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 3, 2007
      wizard_thoarin wrote:
      > Greetings,
      >
      > I was just curious if PCGen was capable of calculating skills the way
      > skills are calculated in Star Wars Saga Edition. I'm thinking about
      > trying to create for myself a game mode with the data for Star Wars
      > Saga Edition, but if PCGen can't handle the way skills are calculated
      > at this time or some of the other changes then I probably won't waste
      > my time.

      Yes, you can create a new game mode and customize everything. I've
      started doing this myself. I haven't messed with it in awhile do to
      working on a data set for the group and other behind the scenes work.

      In your classes don't grant any skill ranks, and I don't know where
      would be the best spot, but BONUS:SKILLRANK|TYPE.SWSE|TL/2 most likely
      the game mode, but for future customization you could make every class
      have a virtual feat that grants the bonus.

      Make your skills and then make sure you include TYPE:SWSE
      > Regards,
      >
      > Wizard_Thoarin

      -- Andrew Maitland
      Data Gibbon, Tracker Gibbon, Docs Lemur