Re: Dragon Descended characters that are not half dragons

  • joefrazierjr
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 19, 2007
      <drew0500@...> wrote:

      > Hi Tim,
      >
      > I don't have the source you are talking about, but I'd be more than
      > happy to assist you in your learning curve.
      >
      > LST writing doesn't deal with "code", and making things stack, or not,
      > is very simple.
      >
      > If you post your questions here though, you'll get a few more replies.
      > But feel free to email me direct and I'll reply back with the best or
      > alternatives usable currently.
      >
      > BTW - It will help if I know which version of PCGen you are using, as
      > new tags have come into play with the latest version here.

      And I can attest to both Andrews willingness to help (he has help me
      out quite a lot in the past month I have been around!!) and his
      knowledge level in dealing with lst files.

      One thing to remember since this is not a product for which there are
      permissions is to make anything posted to this list generic. So
      instead of saying:

      I need to add the feat named "Blood scream"(a fake example) which
      gives +3 damage to all melee attacks for 5 rounds 1 x per day, and
      limit it to class "Blood Maiden"

      Instead say: Class Foo gets ability Bar 1 time per day. This grants ....

      Others on the list are also very helpful and pretty good at responding
      in a very short amount of time.

      Joe