Wow!!

  • tir_gwaith
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 8, 2002
      Wow, stumbled upon this when trying to get on the PCGen list on a
      different computer than home. I love the idea, Mynex. Just sorry my
      internet access was down when you started this, so I missed it.

      Ok, I guess I'll start sending files here. That way we all know what
      is going on, can plan data entry and editing/formatting, and get help
      from others who can't swing through the java code with ease.

      Tir Gwaith
      List Chimp