Re: Specific spells per day as a casting class

  • Felonius Stark
    Message 1 of 8 , Oct 1, 2007
      In case anyone was wondering, I've come up with a compromise solution.
      The spells are grouped into "paths", each with its own name. I'm
      going to use those names as spellbook names for the SPELLS tag, and
      when output to style sheet each path then gets its own grouping. The
      "leasts" don't have a path, so they'll be all grouped together. This
      gives:

      <Name of feat for Least><tab>SPELLS:Least
      Magic|TIMES=3|CASTERLEVEL=classlevel("Oddball")|<spell name>

      Magic)|TIMES=LesserTimesPerDay|CASTERLEVEL=classlevel("Oddball")|<spell
      name>

      And so forth with the rest of them...

      This'll probably be as good a solution as anything, and I'll add the
      save info to the end of the SPELLS tag. I've already worked out the
      prereqs for the feats to get the spells in the first place, so things
      like spells per level of appropriate level and all of that are already
      taken care of.

      Thank you everyone for the help. If you have any other advice or
      ideas, let me know. I'm definitely looking for a better way to do this.

      -James

      --- In PCGenListFileHelp@yahoogroups.com, "Felonius Stark"