RE: [TM/TEST] [PCGenListFileHelp] Skeleton HD

  • Zevious
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 16, 2003
      Haven't had time to play with the Dragons yet. Will try tomorrow.

      As for the skeletons, you lost me there. The only thing I was saying is
      that the list file is incorrectly ordered. It should have 1d3 for tiny,
      1d6 for small, & 1d12 for medium. Instead it has 1d12 for tiny, 1d3 for
      small, & 1d6 for medium. All other sizes appear to be correct.

      Since we cannot generate random hp, I'm not sure what your point is with
      the chart or how you came up with the numbers there.

      Zev