ADD:SPELLCASTER(DIVINE) in a template?

  • dlm1065 <dlm1065@hotmail.com>
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 14, 2003
      I know this is a class line but is there any way to do this in
      template or get the same effect? The druid I'm working on needs to
      be able to bump the entire spell progression 1 level. Then I'll toss
      in a bonus to the spell DC etc. His spells casting capabilities are
      1 level higher than his druid class normally would.