Re: [PCGenListFileHelp] Re: Substitution Level Help . . .

  • Eric C Smith
    Message 1 of 14 , Jul 2, 2007
      Oops!

      I guess I should have provided more info . . .

      I did put in the fix that Tir suggested, but there was some LST done
      a bt further down that I commented out at the same time . . . The
      substitution level worked, but it was the commented out LST code. (an
      couple of incomplete substitution level entries . . .)

      I then went back, after my woohoo post, and made the PRERACE:Knoby
      entry, and it still worked . . . indicating that my problem was in
      the unfinished substitution level entries . . .

      Maredudd

      Message 2 of 14 , Jul 3, 2007
        Let me guess:

        SUBSTITUTIONLEVEL:

        ?

        Message 3 of 14 , Jul 3, 2007
          Yep! Thats it exactly . . . :-)

          They're working now . . .

          Maredudd

          Message 4 of 14 , Jul 3, 2007
            Added comment in the tracker.

            It would be nice if these things failed nicer, and told one which line
            and file name the failure was on.