Re: [PCGenListFileHelp] Substitution Level Help . . .

    Message 1 of 14 , Jul 2, 2007
      > CLASS:Tosser.MOD HASSUBSTITUTIONLEVEL:YES
      > SUBSTITUTIONCLASS:Knoby Tosser PRERACE:Knoby%

      PRERACE:1,Knoby%

      See if that fixes it. :)

    • Eric C Smith
      Message 2 of 14 , Jul 2, 2007
        He shoots! He scores!!!!!

        Thanks Tir.

        The little Knoby's a Tosser now! :-)

        Maredudd

        On Jul 2, 2007, at 7:17 PM, Tir Gwaith wrote:

        > > CLASS:Tosser.MOD HASSUBSTITUTIONLEVEL:YES
        > > SUBSTITUTIONCLASS:Knoby Tosser PRERACE:Knoby%
        >
        > PRERACE:1,Knoby%
        >
        > See if that fixes it. :)
        >
        > --
        > Tir Gwaith
        > PCGen LST Chimp

      • David M. Bebber
        Message 3 of 14 , Jul 2, 2007
          On Mon, 02 Jul 2007 18:17:54 -0500, Tir Gwaith <Tir.Gwaith@...>
          wrote:

          >> CLASS:Tosser.MOD HASSUBSTITUTIONLEVEL:YES
          >> SUBSTITUTIONCLASS:Knoby Tosser PRERACE:Knoby%
          >
          > PRERACE:1,Knoby%
          >
          > See if that fixes it. :)

          can you use other PREXXX syntax if you are building a non-racial
          Substitution Level?

        • Tom Parker
          Message 4 of 14 , Jul 2, 2007
            Wow. If that difference causes a stack trace, then someone please
            code tracker that for 5.14. That should be a friendly error message,
            not a hairball.

            --- In PCGenListFileHelp@yahoogroups.com, Eric C Smith <maredudd@...>

            Message 5 of 14 , Jul 2, 2007
              [ 1746873 ] Substitution Level Help . . .Stack Trace Error

              http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1746873&group_id=25576&atid=384719

              Tom Parker wrote:
              > Wow. If that difference causes a stack trace, then someone please
              > code tracker that for 5.14. That should be a friendly error message,
              > not a hairball.
              >
              > --- In PCGenListFileHelp@yahoogroups.com, Eric C Smith <maredudd@...>
              > wrote:
              >
              >> He shoots! He scores!!!!!
              >>
              >> Thanks Tir.
              >>
              >> The little Knoby's a Tosser now! :-)
              >>
              >> Maredudd

              >>> PRERACE:1,Knoby%
              >>>
              >>> See if that fixes it. :)
              >>>
              >>> --
              >>> Tir Gwaith
              >>> PCGen LST Chimp

            • Eric C Smith
              Message 6 of 14 , Jul 2, 2007
                Oops!

                I guess I should have provided more info . . .

                I did put in the fix that Tir suggested, but there was some LST done
                a bt further down that I commented out at the same time . . . The
                substitution level worked, but it was the commented out LST code. (an
                couple of incomplete substitution level entries . . .)

                I then went back, after my woohoo post, and made the PRERACE:Knoby
                entry, and it still worked . . . indicating that my problem was in
                the unfinished substitution level entries . . .

                Maredudd

                Message 7 of 14 , Jul 3, 2007
                  Let me guess:

                  SUBSTITUTIONLEVEL:

                  ?

                  Message 8 of 14 , Jul 3, 2007
                    Yep! Thats it exactly . . . :-)

                    They're working now . . .

                    Maredudd

                    Message 9 of 14 , Jul 3, 2007
                      Added comment in the tracker.

                      It would be nice if these things failed nicer, and told one which line
                      and file name the failure was on.