Re: [PCGenListFileHelp] Long time reader, first time poster

    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 30, 2007
      Unless you have a lot of 'organizations', I'd just do it as a template.

      You are looking for 2 tags, and one is an SA.
      BONUS:SKILLRANK|Knowledge (Geography)|4
      SA:Freely multiclass between Monk and Cleric of Blah or Blah2 (and if
      you want, the other PrCs can be mentioned here as well)

      PCGen as a feature doesn't enforce the Multiclass restrictions for
      Paladin and Monk, so you don't have to do anything there.