.lst files?

  • Lady Wu Tang
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 15, 2007
      Once i have the file that i "think", what do i do with it and how do i know that i did it right?

      -AZ
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 15, 2007
        Lady Wu Tang wrote:
        > Once i have the file that i "think", what do i do with it and how do i know that i did it right?
        >
        > -AZ

        I'm sorry, what are you asking???

        Guessing based upon the subject line: [.lst files]
        lst files are ACCESSED by a master file which is found by the .pcc.
        Generally .pcc is the main campaign file and calls all the subsequent
        lst files.

        Example:
        RSRD.pcc
        which calls -
        - rsrd_classes.lst
        - rsrd_feats.lst

        The documentation [on the WEB and provided with PCGen] has excellent
        classes & help on how the pcc and lst files work.

        If you want a campaign to load
        1) You must select the correct GAMEMODE when PCGen is loaded up. 35e,
        3e, Sidewinder, etc.
        2) Select the corresponding data sets (RSRD Complete, etc.)
        3) LOAD
        4) Create or Load a character, or whatever you want to accomplish..

        If that does not answer your question then PLEASE be a little more
        specific in what you are trying to accomplish.

        Thanks,

        Andrew