Re: [PCGenListFileHelp] Re: [Tir]Special characters

    Message 1 of 8 , May 3, 2007
      > An "Ability object?" Not a term I'm familiar with -- is there an
      > existing example you can point me towards to deconstruct?

      For 5.12 (it is in the 5.11.x series) - basically, an expansion on
      Feats, that when defined in GameMode, sets up a separate chooser
      sub-tab on the Feat tab. Different tracking pool, etc.

      The 5.11.x RSRD data has Salient Divine Abilities set up using the
      Ability object if you want examples.

    • Tom Parker
      Message 2 of 8 , May 4, 2007
        <Tir.Gwaith@...> wrote:
        > The reason it won't be elegant, is that a) ALL VARs needed will have
        > to be defined in the CHOOSE, and they will all show in the chooser
        > window (not just what the character qualifies for).

        FREQ please - need a CHOOSE that will only supply access to variables
        that are defined in the PC

        TP.
        Message 3 of 8 , May 4, 2007
          [ 1712795 ] CHOOSE supplies access to variables defined in PC

          https://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1712795&group_id=25576&atid=384722