BASEITEM and EQMOD question . . .

  • Eric C. Smith
    Message 1 of 2 , May 3, 2007
      Greetings Folks!

      I am working on a equipment file for a new set and have a question on the subject tags. If I
      include the following in my equipment file:

      Volsnatcher's Boneplate
      TYPE:Armor.Bone.Medium.Volcraft
      BASEITEM:Breastplate
      EQMOD:MWORKA
      etc.

      Are the 'Armor' and 'Medium' necessary in the TYPE statement since I am using the
      'Breastplate' as the Base Item?

      How does the BASEITEM actually work? What does it do?

      Thanks for your assisstance.

      Maredudd
      Message 2 of 2 , May 3, 2007
        I would stay away from using BASEITEM as that tag only appears in the
        PCGen generated custom file.

        Follow the examples in the advanced folder for proper items. (And yes,
        do use TYPEs).

        -Andrew