Re: [PCGenListFileHelp] Adding Class Skills when choosing a feat

    Message 1 of 4 , May 2, 2007
      On 5/2/07, mythanthornwn <mythanthornwn@...> wrote:
      > Hi,
      >
      > I am trying to create a feat which will add a number of skills as Class
      > Skills. Some of which can be used untrained.

      For the first part, a simple CSKILL:blah in the feat will make the
      skills class skills for all classes for characters with the feat.

      > I can achieve this by using a PREFEAT tag on the required skills, and
      > defining them as EXCLUSIVE.

      That's a bit odd, but ok.

      > I have hit a snag with the untrained bit. Is there any way to define a
      > skill as not usable untrained in the skills file, and then redefine it
      > with the feat selection.

      That part isn't really do-able in PCGen currently (yet).

    • Tom Parker
      Message 2 of 4 , May 4, 2007
        <Tir.Gwaith@...> wrote:
        > > I have hit a snag with the untrained bit. Is there any way to define a
        > > skill as not usable untrained in the skills file, and then redefine it
        > > with the feat selection.
        >
        > That part isn't really do-able in PCGen currently (yet).

        FREQ please
        Message 3 of 4 , May 4, 2007
          [ 1712803 ] Adding Class Skills when choosing a feat

          https://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1712803&group_id=25576&atid=750092