Adding Class Skills when choosing a feat

  • mythanthornwn
    Message 1 of 4 , May 2, 2007

      I am trying to create a feat which will add a number of skills as Class
      Skills. Some of which can be used untrained.

      I can achieve this by using a PREFEAT tag on the required skills, and
      defining them as EXCLUSIVE.

      I have hit a snag with the untrained bit. Is there any way to define a
      skill as not usable untrained in the skills file, and then redefine it
      with the feat selection.

      Thanks
      Message 2 of 4 , May 2, 2007
        On 5/2/07, mythanthornwn <mythanthornwn@...> wrote:
        > Hi,
        >
        > I am trying to create a feat which will add a number of skills as Class
        > Skills. Some of which can be used untrained.

        For the first part, a simple CSKILL:blah in the feat will make the
        skills class skills for all classes for characters with the feat.

        > I can achieve this by using a PREFEAT tag on the required skills, and
        > defining them as EXCLUSIVE.

        That's a bit odd, but ok.

        > I have hit a snag with the untrained bit. Is there any way to define a
        > skill as not usable untrained in the skills file, and then redefine it
        > with the feat selection.

        That part isn't really do-able in PCGen currently (yet).

      • Tom Parker
        Message 3 of 4 , May 4, 2007
          <Tir.Gwaith@...> wrote:
          > > I have hit a snag with the untrained bit. Is there any way to define a
          > > skill as not usable untrained in the skills file, and then redefine it
          > > with the feat selection.
          >
          > That part isn't really do-able in PCGen currently (yet).

          FREQ please
          Message 4 of 4 , May 4, 2007
            [ 1712803 ] Adding Class Skills when choosing a feat

            https://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1712803&group_id=25576&atid=750092