Re: Stacking non-fighter levels for min fighter level requirement

  • jrajiva
    Message 1 of 5 , May 2, 2007
      <Tir.Gwaith@...> wrote:

      > Which version PCGen? That was changed in the 5.11.x line.
      > Which dataset loaded? If CMP's, you'll have to modify it based on our
      > latest RSRD files (Andrew did a good summary).
      >
      > --
      > Tir Gwaith
      > PCGen LST Chimp

      I'm using 5.10.2. I guess this is the problem! :) I had put off
      installing the latest version because I wanted stability, but maybe
      I'll switch over.

      I am using the CMP RSRD.
      Message 2 of 5 , May 2, 2007
        > I'm using 5.10.2. I guess this is the problem! :) I had put off
        > installing the latest version because I wanted stability, but maybe
        > I'll switch over.
        >
        > I am using the CMP RSRD.

        I'd check with the CMP folks to see if their latest files has it.
        Upgrading to the new Beta version will get you the stacking feature
        for the straight PCGen RSRD dataset. It won't magically change the
        CMP files. :)