Re: [PCGenListFileHelp] Re: Caster w/o key stat

    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 11, 2007
      > They're actually defined in statsandchecks.lst in 35e
      >
      > They are 'magical' however (code depends on MAXLEVELSTAT=<stat abbr>)
      > so they cannot be changed without a corresponding code change.

      Wow. I thought that was just magical code written in around 4.0 get
      everything out of code and into data era (we have a number of those
      bits in the system files from that time). Didn't realize it really
      did define a VAR with an = in it.

      Usually avoid stuff defined in GameMode, since it has been a history
      of going weird (not behaving like normal stuff defined in normal LST
      files).