Re: [PCGenListFileHelp] Re: Racial Substitution Levels

    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 11, 2007
      > Any word on this? I'm keen to get something up and running with sub
      > levels.

      Implemented. See this example (closed content, so I've adjusted the SAs):

      # Class Name Substitution levels?
      CLASS:Fighter.MOD HASSUBSTITUTIONLEVEL:YES
      SUBSTITUTIONCLASS:Dwarf Fighter PRERACE:1,Dwarf
      ###Block: standard stuff per level
      SUBSTITUTIONLEVEL:1 HD:12 STARTSKILLPTS:2 CSKILL:Knowledge (Dungeoneering)
      ###Block: Repeat from standard level
      SUBSTITUTIONLEVEL:1 FEATAUTO:Simple Weapon Proficiency|Martial Weapon
      Proficiency|All Automatic Proficiencies|All Martial Weapon
      Proficiencies
      SUBSTITUTIONLEVEL:1 FEATAUTO:Armor Proficiency (Light)|Armor
      Proficiency (Medium)|Armor Proficiency (Heavy)
      SUBSTITUTIONLEVEL:1 FEATAUTO:Shield Proficiency|Tower Shield Proficiency
      ###Block: Dwarf Fighter Substitution level 1
      SUBSTITUTIONLEVEL:1 SA:Closed Content SA1 VFEAT:Weapon
      Focus(Battleaxe)|Weapon Focus(Waraxe (Dwarven))|Weapon
      Focus(Greataxe)|Weapon Focus(Handaxe)|Weapon Focus(Axe (Throwing))|
      # Second level
      ###Block: standard stuff per level
      SUBSTITUTIONLEVEL:2 HD:12 STARTSKILLPTS:2 CSKILL:Knowledge (Dungeoneering)
      ###Block: Dwarf Fighter Substitution level 2
      SUBSTITUTIONLEVEL:2 SA:Closed content SA2