To hit and damage penalty to certain weapons

  • capnfro <capnpma@hotmail.com>
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 12, 2003
      I am trying to add a PrC feature that the class gets a penalty when
      they use certain weapons. For example, the class can use thrown axes
      without penalties but they get the penalties when they use bows of
      any kind. I have tried stuff similar to BONUS:COMBAT|TOHIT,DAMAGE|-
      5|TYPE=Ranged and BONUS:COMBAT|TOHIT,DAMAGE|TYPE=Ranged|-5 but they
      will not apply at all. If I use BONUS:COMBAT|TOHIT|-5 it applies to
      all of the To hit numbers. Any one with any ideas please let me know.