Unarmed Attack Progression in PrCs.

  • zachslists <zachslists@yahoo.com>
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 12, 2003
      OK, let's say I have a Monk PrC that has an unarmed attack
      progression similar to the Monk's. How do I get it to stack with the
      Monk's unarmed attack prog? For that matter, where is unarmed attack
      progression defined in the Monk lst file. I can't find it (though
      the monk lst file is HUGE, so that may have something to do with it).

      Also, is there any way to get a PrC's level to stack with a Monk's
      for the purpose of determining unarmed damage dice?

      - Z a c h