Skeleton HD

  • Noel McKinney
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 12, 2003
      Just noticed that the Tiny, Small, & Medium Skeletons listed in the
      MMracesst.lst file have their HD's wrong. The Tiny has 1D12, the Small has
      1D3 (1/4D12), etc. The tiny should be HITDICE:1,3
      Small should be HITDICE:1,6
      Medium should be HITDICE:1,12
      Large and bigger are correct.

      I am also having problems getting Dragons to work correctly. They are not
      adding in the * Dragon class for some strange reason. No information posted
      to the debug console. The dragons do not appear to qualify for their classes
      for some reason. I'm using version 4.2.5 right now with some custom files.
      Will play with it a bit more to see if I can figure out why it's not working
      and will also try the newest version as a clean install before I report any
      further on this problem...unless someone who uses a clean install wants to
      test them and let me know what happens with their data.

      Zev