Re: Help with feat requested

  • winterfrost.geo
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 20, 2007
      I'm looking to create the Melee version of this same feat.

      Are you now adding the "Piercing Ranged Weapon 1" and "Piercing
      Ranged Weapon 2" TYPE to every piercing ranged weapon in the
      equipment list?

      I just want to make sure I'm reading this right. I'm not all that
      familiar with LST file editing at this point, so I'm just looking for
      some clarification...

      Thanks!

      --- In PCGenListFileHelp@yahoogroups.com, "gregbezoff"