Re: Handbook Classes

  • dayleph
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 15, 2007
      I'm not as worried about the stance and maneuver progressions as I am
      with the granted abilities at the various levels (things that change
      from adventure to adventure, or even round to round, the player can
      track on their own; semi-permanent bonuses applied at levels that
      stay pretty constant are what I'm most worried about).

      I don't suppose I could talk you into sending me the class as you
      have it (or, at least, sending some pointers on how to make the class
      on my end).

      Yikes - I hadn't noticed that "the book that shall not be named...
      again" was non-OGL (spotted it now tho). Sorry about that. I shall
      endeavor not to let it happen again.

      --- In PCGenListFileHelp@yahoogroups.com, "Mercule" <lists@...> wrote:

      > I've added Swordsage, but am having trouble getting both stance and
      maneuver progressions to work.

      > Just a note, we generally try to avoid direct referrences to non-
      OGL items on this list. But.... if you look back through some posts,
      you may catch some subtle and not-so-subtle stand-ins for things.