Re: Adding a Language each level?

  • Thomas Clegg
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 15, 2007
      Ok, here I am replying to my own question to clarify it. :)

      I took a closer look, and noticed it is adding a rank each level.
      However, since I'm not taking classes that have Speak Language as a
      class skill, it's only showing up as 0.5 a rank.

      Isn't BONUS:SKILLRANK supposed to add a full rank regardless of
      Class/Cross Class limits? If not, what would be the easiest way to do
      this.. :(

      Tom

      --- In PCGenListFileHelp@yahoogroups.com, "Thomas Clegg"