Re: [PCGenListFileHelp] BONUS:MOVEADD|TYPE.Walk|10

    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 9, 2007
      On 3/9/07, Andrew Maitland <drew0500@...> wrote:
      > So, how do I get the total to be where I want it? I want the total
      > addition of say "improved boots" to be the total, and not reduced. I was
      > under the impression that heavy armor dropped the movement rate by only
      > 10 (Every monster wearing Heavy Armor with a Move of 30 or higher has a
      > reduction of 10) so do we need to fix the reduction that is internal?
      >
      > The other thing, is one of these classes has the Dwarf like deal where
      > wearing Medium armor doesn't reduce speed. So it shouldn't be coming out
      > to 35.

      UNENCUMBEREDMOVE. Check to encumberance. Unless you
      UNENCUMBEREDMOVE:MediumLoad, carrying medium load will still slow
      character down.

      DnD 3.5 FAQ, page 37, right hand side has the bit about change in
      speed due to weight and armor. I know it is in the RSRD somewhere,
      but not sure where to look.. I recently used the FAQ to help explain
      it to someone in my group. A little clearer that way.

      For your needs, I'd look for a BONUS:MOVEMULT that would counter the
      movement reduction prior to it applying (bump it up when it is going
      to be reduced).