[PCGenListFileHelp] Sovereign Stone

  • Dominic Amann
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 12, 2003
      So far, I have two issues with Sovereign Stone spellcasting that would
      require some back-end code support:

      1. A CT (Casting Threshold) value for each spell, so a character can
      have spells whos total CT does not exceed a certain value,

      2. A spellbook container that can also accumulate CT up to a max.

      The maxes are already defined in the class files. I think most other
      stuff will work.

      --
      Dominic Amann, Linux Based Solutions Ltd., <http://www.lbs.ca/>
      18 Candlewood Cr, Toronto, ON M3J 1G8