Re: Adding known spells

  • Seb
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 10, 2007
      I am ashamed.
      Yes it works. I had issues with the choice part but it required
      add:feat instead of vfeat. Here is the implementation :
      (in class) ADD:FEAT(New Duskblade Spell Known 1)
      (in feats) CHOOSE:0|1 BONUS:SPELLKNOWN|CLASS=Duskblade;LEVEL=%LIST|1

      The choice box is not good-looking but it works

      Anyway, that is the workaround for only one class.

      --- In PCGenListFileHelp@yahoogroups.com, "Paul Grosse"