RE: [PCGenListFileHelp] Adding known spells

  • Paul Grosse
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 10, 2007

      > Hi and Happy new year to all the monkeys.
      >
      > Here is my current problem (5.10.1):
      > I am trying to implement classes (from PHB2) with the
      > following abilities :
      > - one class gains a new known spell at each level
      > - one class can add some wizard spells to its list of known spells
      >
      > In each case, I am unable either to add a spell to the known
      > spell or even (for the first case) to add a spell known slot.
      > I tried through class abilities or through hidden feats.
      >
      > Any advice ?
      >
      > Tnx, Seb

      Didn't

      BONUS:SPELLKNOWN|CLASS=x;LEVEL=y|z

      Work?
    • Seb
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 10, 2007
        I am ashamed.
        Yes it works. I had issues with the choice part but it required
        add:feat instead of vfeat. Here is the implementation :
        (in class) ADD:FEAT(New Duskblade Spell Known 1)
        (in feats) CHOOSE:0|1 BONUS:SPELLKNOWN|CLASS=Duskblade;LEVEL=%LIST|1

        The choice box is not good-looking but it works

        Anyway, that is the workaround for only one class.

        --- In PCGenListFileHelp@yahoogroups.com, "Paul Grosse"