Adding known spells

  • Seb
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 10, 2007
      Hi and Happy new year to all the monkeys.

      Here is my current problem (5.10.1):
      I am trying to implement classes (from PHB2) with the following
      abilities :
      - one class gains a new known spell at each level
      - one class can add some wizard spells to its list of known spells

      In each case, I am unable either to add a spell to the known spell or
      even (for the first case) to add a spell known slot. I tried through
      class abilities or through hidden feats.

      Any advice ?

      Tnx, Seb
    • Paul Grosse
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 10, 2007

        > Hi and Happy new year to all the monkeys.
        >
        > Here is my current problem (5.10.1):
        > I am trying to implement classes (from PHB2) with the
        > following abilities :
        > - one class gains a new known spell at each level
        > - one class can add some wizard spells to its list of known spells
        >
        > In each case, I am unable either to add a spell to the known
        > spell or even (for the first case) to add a spell known slot.
        > I tried through class abilities or through hidden feats.
        >
        > Any advice ?
        >
        > Tnx, Seb

        Didn't

        BONUS:SPELLKNOWN|CLASS=x;LEVEL=y|z

        Work?
      • Seb
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 10, 2007
          I am ashamed.
          Yes it works. I had issues with the choice part but it required
          add:feat instead of vfeat. Here is the implementation :
          (in class) ADD:FEAT(New Duskblade Spell Known 1)
          (in feats) CHOOSE:0|1 BONUS:SPELLKNOWN|CLASS=Duskblade;LEVEL=%LIST|1

          The choice box is not good-looking but it works

          Anyway, that is the workaround for only one class.

          --- In PCGenListFileHelp@yahoogroups.com, "Paul Grosse"